Built in 1907 by N.Z. , located in a vast garden in direct communication with the sea , until 1933 belonged to the family of Z. , and then sold to the municipality of Milan , who transformed the Mansion into an international camp and colony . During the early stages of World War II was used as a field hospital ( traces of red crosses on the outside walls are still visible) . In 1998, part of the building collapsed. Since then, the Mansion has been abandoned .